VISA | Paypal | Mastercard | ...
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ipe is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious exotic woods, being considered one of the most durable and resistant woods ever.
This is one of the most suitable species for outdoors, adapting to any environment, and can have a useful life of up to 40 years, if proper care is taken. Thanks to its high density and very fine grain, this wood is highly resistant to humidity, weather and attack by insects and fungi.
Ipe is known to have a particularly elegant appearance with its dark brown color.
In this particular species, each board has a unique coloring that will never exactly match the board next to it.
It is important to inform you that the images you see on our website may not correspond to the exact colors of the products since, as mentioned, colors may vary from tree to tree. tree.
Watch out for
Our prestigious deck is sold by the m2, meaning that the available lengths are random depending on the measurements mentioned. It is important to take into account that the boards can have a variation of 1 cm more or less in length.
Although this product has superior resistance and durability characteristics, we always recommend applying a protective oil after installation, so that your deck is well protected.< /p>
You should bear in mind that wood, being a 100% natural product, presents different particularities from tree to tree, namely variations in color tones.
- Wood from sustainable forests
- EUTR compliant
- 100%;natural and;organic product, with no added preservatives or additives
- Use both outdoors and indoors, suitable for any weather conditions li>
- Unique and extremely elegant coloring
- 25 year limited warranty
- 100% quality inspected
- Twice as dense and five times as hard as autoclave treated wood
- Average density of 1100;Kgs/m3
- Kiln dried (KD);so it is extremely consistent li>
- Does not absorb heat due to its high density
- Reliable;and with;a;high longevity;and durability;
- Requires little;and easy;maintenance
- Naturally resistant to decay,;a;insects and;a;fungus, even in extreme environments;
- Flame spread rating equal to cement and steel;
- Excellent option for residences and;commercial spaces with high foot traffic< /li>
|Product type:||Ipe Wood|
|Height:||1850 a 6000 mm|
|Product weight:||From de 40Kg|