VISA | Paypal | Mastercard | ...
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adjustable Deck Pedestal 40/60mm - YEED
This adjustable pedestal from 40 to 60 mm is used to build the foundations of a wooden or composite terrace. Its excellent quality, affordable price and ease of installation make it a must for the construction of wooden elevated terraces. Placed directly on the ground, this pedestal does not require major work or heavy equipment.
- Quick and easy installation, without major works or fixing
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the adjustment ring
- Strip designed for screwing the joist onto the pedestal
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Base designed to ensure proper drainage of rainwater
- Compatible with wood and composite boards
Prerequisites: To get your project off to a good start, begin by drawing up a layout plan. This is a sketch of your deck. It will allow you to plan and most of all calculate the number of terrace pedestals, joists, wooden boards and screws required.
- Made in France
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 40 to 60 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Strip height: 29 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Complies with DTU 43.1
|Product type:||Deck Pedestal|
|Origin of wood:||France|