VISA | Paypal | Mastercard | ...
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adjustable Paving Pedestal 90/150mm - YEED
The YEED paving pedestal is adjustable from 90 to 150mm and allows you to build the foundations of your tiled terrace while adapting to the constraints of your land. Being solid and resistant, the pedestal will support your structure without moving a millimetre.
To achieve this result, you just need to be meticulous during installation to enjoy your terrace for many years.
The paving pedestal is compatible with exterior deck tiles, porcelain stoneware, natural stone and concrete pavings.
- Quick and easy installation, without structural work, fixing or joints
- Allows good ventilation of the structure and the evacuation of rainwater
- Manual height adjustment thanks to the red adjustment ring
- Has 4 spacers to define a regular spacing of 3 mm between the tile pavings
- Allows the passage of cables and pipes
Prerequisites: define the type of installation then draw up the layout plan.
What will be the style of your tiled terrace on pedestals? What will it look like? Several types of installation are possible and, first of all, you will need to know if your terrace will have a straight, staggered or diagonal design.
Obviously, this choice will depend on the layout of your paving pedestals.
To calculate the number of pedestals needed for the development of your project, remember that a tile is supported by 4 PVC pedestals. For a tile greater than 60 x 60cm, add a central pedestal. For a tile greater than 120 x 60cm, two central pedestals must be used.
- Made in France
- Frost and UV resistant
- Supports up to 1 ton of load
- Height adjustable from 90 to 150 mm
- Base diameter: 200 mm
- Head diameter: 120 mm
- Spacers: 15 mm / Thickness: 3 mm
- Recycled and recyclable product
- Complies with DTU 43.1
|Product type:||Paving Pedestal|
|Origin of wood:||France|