Cumaru is a superior quality wood that is very resistant and can be used in structures subject to strong climatic variations.
This tropical hardwood is known to have a long lifespan, being able to last up to around 30 years if the proper care is taken. Although this product has superior resistance and durability characteristics, we always recommend applying a protective oil after installation, so that your deck is well protected.
In this specific case, this Cumaru has the core in a yellowish brown color, making your terrace look very welcoming.
In addition to this color, we also have the reddish brown Cumaru available.
It is important to inform you that the images you see on our website may not correspond to the exact colors of the products since, as mentioned, colors may vary from tree to tree.Note that
Our prestigious deck is sold by the m2, making the available lengths random depending on the measures mentioned. It is important to take into account that the boards can have a variation of 1 cm more or less in length.
You should bear in mind that wood, being a 100% natural product, has different particularities from tree to tree. tree, namely variations in color tones.
- Wood from sustainable forests
- EUTR compliant
- 100%;natural and;organic product, with no added preservatives or additives
- Use both outdoors and indoors, suitable for any weather conditions li>
- Unique and extremely elegant coloring
- 25 year limited warranty
- 100% quality inspected
- Twice as dense and five times as hard as autoclave treated wood
- Average density of 1100;Kgs/m3
- Kiln dried (KD);so it is extremely consistent li>
- Does not absorb heat due to its high density
- Reliable;and with;a;high longevity;and durability;
- Requires little;and easy;maintenance
- Naturally resistant to decay,;a;insects and;a;fungus, even in extreme environments;
- Flame spread rating equal to cement and steel;
- Excellent option for residences and;commercial spaces with high foot traffic< /li>
Storage and treatment
- Before installing and finishing the deck, it is necessary to It is critical that you keep BYWUD Tropical Hardwood Decking Boards clean, dry, and out of direct sunlight.;
- Do not cut metal close to our wooden boards during installation, in order to avoid contamination of;particles;of corrosion of metals.;
|Product type:||Wood Deck per m2|
|Material:||Yellow Cumaru Wood|
|Lenght:||900 a 2150 mm|
|Resistance Class:||Classe 4|
|Drying:||Kiln dried (KD)|
|Lifespan:||Between 25 to 30 years|
|Origin of wood:||South America|
|Product weight:||Approximately 25 Kg|