Select the desired amount of pieces or m²
|Length||Price/Piece||Nº of m²||Nº of pieces||Value|
|Select the desired amount of pieces or m²|
900 mm Stock: 7
1850 mm Without stock
Total of m²
Total of Pieces
Red Cumaru is a superior quality wood that is very resistant and can be used in structures subject to strong climatic variations.
This tropical hardwood is known to have a long lifespan, being able to last up to around 30 years if the proper care is taken. Although this product has superior resistance and durability characteristics, we always recommend applying a protective oil after installation, so that your deck is well protected.
In this specific case, this Cumaru has a reddish brown core, making your terrace look very welcoming.
In addition to this color, we also have a yellowish brown Cumaru available.
It is important to inform you that the images you see on our website may not correspond to the exact colors of the products since, as mentioned, colors may vary from tree to tree.< h3>Be aware
It is important to bear in mind that the boards can have a variation of 1 cm more or less in length.
You must bear in mind that wood, being a 100% natural product, presents different characteristics from tree to tree, namely variations in color tones.
- Wood from sustainable forests
- EUTR compliant
- 100%;natural and;organic product, with no added preservatives or additives
- Use both outdoors and indoors, suitable for any weather conditions li>
- Unique and extremely elegant coloring
- 25 year limited warranty
- 100% quality inspected
- Twice as dense and five times as hard as autoclave treated wood
- Average density of 1100;Kgs/m3
- Kiln dried (KD);so it is extremely consistent li>
- Does not absorb heat due to its high density
- Reliable;and with;a;high longevity;and durability;
- Requires little;and easy;maintenance
- Naturally resistant to decay,;a;insects and;a;fungus, even in extreme environments;
- Flame spread rating equal to cement and steel;
- Excellent option for residences and;commercial spaces with high foot traffic< /li>
Storage and treatment
- Before installing and finishing the deck, it is necessary to It is critical that you keep BYWUD Tropical Hardwood Decking Boards clean, dry, and out of direct sunlight.;
- Do not cut metal close to our wooden boards during installation, in order to avoid contamination of;particles;of corrosion of metals.;
|Lenght:||900 a 1850 mm|
|Resistance Class:||Classe 4|
|Drying:||Kiln dried (KD)|
|Lifespan:||Between 25 to 30 years|
|Origin of wood:||South America|
|Product weight:||Approximately 5 Kg|