VISA | Paypal | Mastercard | ...
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ipe is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious exotic woods, being considered one of the most durable and resistant woods ever.
This is one of the most suitable species for outdoors, adapting to any environment, and can have a useful life of up to 40 years, if proper care is taken. Thanks to its high density and very fine grain, this wood is highly resistant to humidity, weather and attack by insects and fungi.
The Ipe is known to have a particularly elegant appearance with its dark brown color.
In this species in specific, each board has a unique coloring that will never exactly match the color of the board next to it.
It is important to inform you that the images you see on our website may not match to the exact colors of the products since, as mentioned, colors may vary from tree to tree.
This kit is easy to install, consisting of 5 m2 of Ipe Deck, 12.5 ml of tropical wood Joist, 1 box of 200 Holz Technic stainless steel screws and 1 screwdriver bit. With it you will certainly be able to build your deck quickly and efficiently, making your outdoor space gain another life.
The box of screws may come in a Rothoblaas box, as they come from the same factory.
Our prestigious deck is sold by the m2, meaning that the available lengths are random depending on the measurements mentioned. It is important to take into account that the boards can have a variation of 1 cm more or less in length.
Although this product has superior characteristics of resistance and durability , we always recommend applying a protective oil after installation, so that your deck is well protected.
You should bear in mind that wood is a product 100% natural,
Easy Installation Kit
- Kit consisting of all the material needed for installation
- Wood from sustainable forests
- 100% FSC product
- EUTR compliant
- 100%;natural and;organic product, with no added preservatives or additives
- Use both outdoors and indoors, suitable for any weather conditions li>
- Unique and extremely elegant coloring
- 25 year limited warranty
- 100% quality inspected
- Twice as dense and five times as hard as autoclave treated wood
- Average density of 1100;Kgs/m3
- Kiln dried (KD);so it is extremely consistent li>
- Does not absorb heat due to its high density
- Reliable;and with;a;high longevity;and durability;
- Requires little;and easy;maintenance
- Naturally resistant to decay,;a;insects and;a;fungus, even in extreme environments;
- Flame spread rating equal to cement and steel - Class A
- Excellent option for residences and;commercial spaces with high foot traffic< /li>
Storage and treatment
- Before installing and finishing the deck, it is necessary to It is critical that you keep BYWUD Tropical Hardwood Decking Boards clean, dry, and out of direct sunlight.;
- Do not cut metal close to our wooden boards during installation, in order to avoid contamination of;particles;of corrosion of metals.;
|Product type:||Easy Installation Deck Kit|
|Lenght:||900 a 2750 mm|
|Resistance Class:||Classe 4|
|Drying:||Kiln dried (KD)|
|Lifespan:||Between 30 to 40 years|
|Origin of wood:||South America|
|Product weight:||Approximately 165 Kg|