VISA | Paypal | Mastercard | ...
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ipê modules are very practical and easy to assemble, allowing you to build a beautiful terrace with tropical wood in a very short time. As this is one of the most prestigious and most resistant woods, this wood can be used in any outdoor space.
These modules are becoming more and more popular and fashionable, as they offer a luxurious look to the place where they are applied. With this solution you will be able to choose to have a homogeneous deck or you will be able to create a continuous interlacing design, forming a kind of "chess" effect.
They are designed to build wooden decks raised on external surfaces, such as such as terraces, residential applications and commercial applications. They are built with kiln-dried Ipe wood, fixed with 2 wooden Joist runners and stainless steel screws resistant to corrosion.
One of the great advantages of this option is its simplicity of installation. These modules are very easy to install and remove. These come pre-drilled to save you time during installation.
Combine them with NOVLEK hidden fixation kit for easy, fast and quality installation .
Ipe is known for having a particularly elegant appearance with its dark brown color.
- Wood from sustainable forests
- EUTR compliant
- 100%;natural and;organic product, with no added preservatives or additives
- Use both outdoors and indoors, suitable for any weather conditions li>
- Unique and extremely elegant coloring
- 25 year limited warranty
- 100% quality inspected
- Twice as dense and five times as hard as autoclave treated wood
- Average density of 1100;Kgs/m3
- Kiln dried (KD);so it is extremely consistent li>
- Does not absorb heat due to its high density
- Reliable;and with;a;high longevity;and durability;
- Requires little;and easy;maintenance
- Naturally resistant to decay,;a;insects and;a;fungus, even in extreme environments;
- Flame spread rating equal to cement and steel;
- Excellent option for residences and;commercial spaces with high foot traffic< /li>
Storage and treatment
- Before installing and finishing the deck, it is necessary to It is critical that you keep BYWUD Tropical Hardwood Decking Boards clean, dry, and out of direct sunlight.;
- Do not cut metal close to our wooden boards during installation, in order to avoid contamination of;particles;of corrosion of metals.;
Do it yourself
|Product type:||Deck Tile|
|Resistance Class:||Classe 4|
|Drying:||Kiln dried (KD)|
|Lifespan:||Between 30 to 40 years|
|Origin of wood:||South America|
|Product weight:||Approximately 7 Kg|