VISA | Paypal | Mastercard | ...
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This Easy Installation Kit, consisting of 5 m2 of Itaúba Deck, 12.5 ml of tropical wood Joist, 1 box of 200 Holz Technic stainless steel screws and 1 screwdriver bit . With it you will certainly be able to build your deck quickly and efficiently, making your outdoor space gain another life.
The box of screws may come in a Rothoblaas box, given come from the same factory.
Keep in mind
Our prestigious deck it is sold by the m2, meaning that the available lengths are random depending on the measurements mentioned.
Easy Installation Kit
- Kit consisting of all the material needed for installation
- Wood from sustainable forests
- 100% FSC product
- EUTR compliant
- 100%;natural and;organic product, with no added preservatives or additives
- Use both outdoors and indoors, suitable for any weather conditions li>
- Unique and extremely elegant coloring
- 25 year limited warranty
- 100% quality inspected
- Twice as dense and five times as hard as autoclave treated wood
- Average density of 1100;Kgs/m3
- Kiln dried (KD);so it is extremely consistent li>
- Does not absorb heat due to its high density
- Reliable;and with;a;high longevity;and durability;
- Requires little;and easy;maintenance
- Naturally resistant to decay,;a;insects and;a;fungus, even in extreme environments;
- Flame spread rating equal to cement and steel - Class A
- Excellent option for residences and;commercial spaces with high foot traffic< /li>
Storage and treatment
- Before installing and finishing the deck, it is necessary to It is critical that you keep BYWUD Tropical Hardwood Decking Boards clean, dry, and out of direct sunlight.;
- Do not cut metal close to our wooden boards during installation, in order to avoid contamination of;particles;of corrosion of metals.;
|Product type:||Easy Installation Deck Kit|
|Lenght:||900 a 2150 mm|
|Resistance Class:||Classe 4|
|Drying:||Kiln dried (KD)|
|Lifespan:||Between 25 to 30 years|
|Origin of wood:||South America|
|Product weight:||Approximately 145 Kg|